Header Ads

Kim Cattrall Responds to Whether She’ll Play Samantha Again After ‘…And Just Like That’ Cameo

From a cameo to...more? Fans can only hope for another Samantha appearance in 'AJLT' and Kim Cattrall finally revealed if it's something she'd do. 
 
  
 
 
Kim Cattrall, 66, is set to make a cameo in the City‘s revival series And Just Like That — but the Canadian born actress says she won’t be doing any more than that. Kim says that the scene is “as far” as she plans to go on the Max series to TODAY‘s Hoda Kotb and Jenna Hager. “It felt like dipping my toe back in time and having a wonderful afternoon,” she added. “That’s as far as I’m gonna go…I don’t think I’ll ever say goodbye to Samantha,” she also said, referencing the high-powered publicist Samantha Jones, who is now an estranged former BFF of Sarah Jessica Parker’s Carrie Bradshaw.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 “She’s like a lot of other characters that I’ve done over the years. I get very emotionally attached and protective of my characters. She gave me so much, and I’m so appreciative of her,” she also said, going on to explain how the one scene even came about. 

 

No comments

Powered by Blogger.